Frequently Asked Questions
What can I put in the bin I hire from you?
- Household Cleanups
- Garden Cleanups
- Builders Rubbish/Rubble
- Commercial and Home Renovations
- Moving House
- Factory Cleanups
- Permanent Hire
What can’t I put in your bins?
- Asbestos (We are registered to carry asbestos in separate bins. It however cannot be mixed with other products)
- Food waste
- Liquid Waste
- Any type of oil
- Wet paint
- Tree stumps
- You may put tires and/or sprung mattresses only if tell us at the time of booking your bin
What size bins do you have for hire in Brimbank?At Brimbank bin hire, we offer bins sizes 2.5, 3.5, 4.5, 6, 8, 12, 15, 20, 25, and 35 cubic metres. Some distance restrictions apply to smaller size bins.
click here for a full list of our Bins sizes.
How much does it cost to hire a skip bin?
The cost of a skip bin hire varies from one suburb to another and also depends on the contents of the skip.
- hire cost for a 2.5m³ skip is between $326-$441
- hire cost for a 3.5m³ skip is between $410-$575
- hire cost for a 4.5m³ skip is between $438-$676
- hire cost for a 6m³ Light skip is between $510-$705
- hire cost for a 6m³ Heavy skip is between $560-$912
- hire cost for a 8m³ skip is between $731-$1275
- hire cost for a 12m³ skip is between $841-$1331
- hire cost for a 15m³ skip is between $867-$1394
- hire cost for a 20m³ skip is between $963-$1480
- hire cost for a 25m³ skip is between $1220-$1664
- hire cost for a 35m³ skip is between $1428-$1732
These prices are only an indication to give you a rough idea of how much skip bins cost in Bribmank. Additional cost may apply depending on the contents and for a permit if you intend to place skip bin outside your property on council property.
There is no such thing as cheap skip bins. Responsible disposal of waste comes at a cost. You may get skip hire qoutes lower than the prices listed above, suspiciously cheap skip often come from unethical operators renting skip bins to unsuspecting customers and illegally dumping the collected waste.